Stay Safe This St. Patrick’s Day!
On Friday, 3/17 millions of people will dress in green accented with shamrocks and glitter to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. As you enjoy all the festivities that go along with St. Patrick’s Day be mindful of safety for you and your family.
According to Geico here are some important tips to remember as you celebrate:
- Plan ahead– have a designated driver
- Make an alternative plan – if no one is available to be your designated driver use one of the multiple car services available including a taxi, Uber or Lyft
- Be sure to stay hydrated throughout the day
- Keep an eye on your friends – make sure no one ventures off with a stranger
- Don’t leave your drink unattended and never accept a drink that has been opened by a stranger
Have a safe St. Patrick’s Day and remember DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!
If you or a loved one has been injured or died because of the reckless actions of an inebriated driver, contact Graves McLain Drunk Driving Accident lawyers so that we can represent you in your time of need, and help you recover the maximum compensation. We’ll speak with you for free and fight to get you the compensation that you deserve. Graves McLain is experienced in handling claims involving Drunk Drivers. We have helped many Oklahomans and we may be able to help you too.
All cases are handled on a no-win, no fee basis. We only get paid after you get paid. If there is no recovery, then there is no legal fee. Contact us today for a Free Case Evaluation at 918-359-6600, or email us directly or request a Free Consultation online by filling out the form on this website.
Call Graves McLain, Serious Lawyers For Serious Injuries.