Experienced Oklahoma Car Accident Attorneys
Have you been injured in a motor vehicle accident?
Areas of Practice
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Dram Shop Claims
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
What’s at Stake
After a motor vehicle accident, you may have multiple claims. Let an accomplished lawyer from Graves McLain help you through this tough time. We can assist with:
- Doctor/Hospital Bills
- Physical/Vocational Rehabilitation
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Other Damages/Losses
Graves McLain has qualified lawyers ready to speak with insurance companies, gather witnesses to testify, compile evidence showing cause, and prove the extent of your injuries. Our knowledgeable attorneys know how devastating these accidents are to victims and their families.
Graves McLain Gets Results
The Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys at Graves McLain have a proven track record of securing the maximum recovery for our clients. Our experienced attorneys fight to get you the compensation you deserve for your claim. Some of our settlements include:
- $1.2 Million—Sadly, our client’s wife was killed in a head-on collision. Graves McLain was able to secure a significant settlement for the client and his family.
- $1 Million—When our client’s spouse was killed in a head-on collision, Graves McLain was able to recover the full limit of available insurance compensation.
- $1 Million—When our client was hit on his motorcycle, he suffered severe nerve damage. Graves McLain recovered the money he needed for a new life.
- $670,000—After our client suffered a neck injury during a rear-end collision, Graves McLain helped him get the compensation he deserved for his suffering.
These are just a few examples of the settlements Graves McLain has been able to recover on behalf of our clients. After a motor vehicle accident, your focus should be on getting better—not negotiating with insurance companies and worrying about the future.
Oklahoma is an at-fault state. This means the responsible driver’s insurance company is required to pay after an accident. All drivers in Oklahoma must carry minimum levels of insurance coverage. If a driver is uninsured—or does not have proper insurance coverage—your own insurance can help cover the difference. Unfortunately, insurance companies are not always on your side after an accident. That’s why it’s critical an experienced attorney protects your rights.
What to do after a Motor Vehicle Accident
If you’re injured in a motor vehicle accident, seek medical attention for your injuries immediately. After treatment, you will likely face many questions regarding how to pay your medical bills—and how to hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence. The attorneys at Graves McLain can answer any questions you may have pertaining to your motor vehicle accident claim.
We Can Help
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, call Graves McLain right away at 539-777-1870. When you call one of our attorneys, we will speak with you for FREE and determine the best course of action.
We review every detail of your situation at no cost to you—and fight hard to protect your rights. Trust our team, we are here to help. At Graves McLain, you will never pay an attorney’s fee upfront—and you owe us nothing until we win your case. At Graves McLain, we don’t get paid until you do.
Graves McLain, Serious Lawyers for Serious Injuries